jinterface problems

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Tue Mar 11 20:04:35 CET 2003

Is it possible there is a firewall between you and
your friend?  He must be able to contact both the
epmd process running on the machine as your Erlang
node, as well as the Erlang node itself.

--
Shawn.

  The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that
  will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful.
  		-- Mark Twain