EML has disappered in DIA

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sun Mar 9 19:17:42 CET 2003

I was asking about both EML and the plugin for Dia exactly one
year ago but no one had anything to say about either.

   http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200202/msg00058.html

I wrote to you as well but received no response.  The Dia maintainers
actually pulled the EML plugin because they couldn't reach you to get
a statement on Copyright.  It does also need to be rewritten to be put
into the new franework.

I was a few months ago going to write a new one as I would very much
like to see it working.  I gotted bogged down in porting the new Dia
in my environment and the project stalled.

In any event I'd really like to see this.  I like the EML and find it
useful.

	-Vance