Documenting the Language

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 10:59:20 CET 2003

As a coincidence, I'm right now in the process of putting together
an 'Erlang Reference Manual'. When your message arrived, I was making
a list of BIFs allowed in guards...

The reference manual will be included in OTP as soon as possible,
which means in the commercial R9C release planned for August and
possibly in an Open Source snapshot before that.

/ Gunilla Arendt, Erlang/OTP team