Erlang-mode problem

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Jun 10 05:08:28 CEST 2003

Are you running X server on a Windows desktop and the Erlang VM on
Linux/Unix, or the VM is also running on Windows, and you have an Emacs
Windows port.

If you are complitely in the Windows environment you can use pretty much
any text editor besides Emacs for editing Erlang code.  I found
Multi-Edit quite productive as it can be set up to do auto-highlighting,
compiling from within the editor, and others.  Also, when using file
references use the "/" notation instead of traditional Windows "\" style.

Regards,

Serge