behaviour again

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Wed Jul 30 21:43:29 CEST 2003

This might be the case for mnesia_access and megaco_encoder but
then what about mnesia_backup, mnesia_frag_hash and megaco_user ?

My non-educated guess is that mnesia_access and megaco_encoder
doesn't even exist.

Shouldn't really the behaviours be defined or the behaviour
reference be removed ?

/Per