Erlang mode for Emacs

Roger Price rprice@REDACTED
Sun Jul 6 00:21:22 CEST 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Ingela Anderton wrote:

> P.S. Please note that in the upcoming release of Erlang/OTP the Erlang
> mode will be better and improved, and also it will be documented :)

Hello Ingela, I'm glad to hear about the new documentation, I tried to
install R9B erlang.el following the README:

;; Erlang major mode;; For UNIX
(setq load-path (cons  "/usr/local/lib/erlang_R9B-0/misc/emacs"
                       load-path))
(setq erlang-root-dir "/usr/local/lib/erlang_R9B-0/")
(setq exec-path (cons "/usr/local/lib/erlang_R9B-0/bin" exec-path))
(require 'erlang-start)

but got an error massage from emacs saying

File error: "Cannot open load file", "erlang-start"

Should that 'erlang-start be something else?

Roger