{error,sticky_directory}

steve <>
Fri Jan 31 19:54:07 CET 2003

Vance:

Searchable documentation would help a lot.  I did grep the source and found some hints, but I didn't quite "get it".

Steve
-------Original Message-------
From: Vance Shipley <>
Sent: 02/01/03 03:22 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: {error,sticky_directory}

Searchable documentation would help a lot.  I use the source as well.

   	-Vance

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 02:01:56AM +0000,  wrote:
}  Vance:
}
}  It was obvious to me that the the error message should mean something,
but that I needed a magic decoder ring.  Is there such a thing?  I couldn't
find much in the rather extensive documentation available for download.
}
}  I suspect that the error messages are crystal clear to those who really
understand Erlang.  The rest of us need that magic decoder ring.
}
}  Rgds,
}  Steve