XSLT like transforms in Erlang using xmerl

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 13:33:40 CET 2003

torsdag 30 januari 2003 13:12 skrev Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW):
> Hi,
>
> > From: Mikael Karlsson [mailto:mikael.karlsson@REDACTED]
> > 3. You can export directly to XML (and other formats), so you do not
> >      need Yaws. This might happen.
> >
> > My request was if this would add value to the xmerl
> > application, I hope it
> > does. If Yaws and other apps would benefit as well, so much better.
>
> Well, I think it would be useful for edoc too. I have been trying to
> implement support for the Zope template language (which has some advantages
> over XSLT, as for example being simpler and one is able to edit the
> template as a regular XML/HTML file with demo values included) but I got
> stuck and then external pressure made me put it on the shelf... It's half
> done, but if you are done with your module it might be just as well to use
> it instead.

My module
http://213.64.169.87:8001/xserl.yaws
is just 4+3 functions basically that adds some syntactic sugar to xmerl, to
make XSLT like stylesheets.

I do not think it can be used instead of your templates so please implement
them as well!

Thanks
Mikael