Other things I don't get (WAS: Re: A Joeish Erlang distribution (long))

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Jan 29 00:35:27 CET 2003

I too haven't been very much in favor of XML at my company, but
nobody listen's to little 'ole me.

XML is great for a markup when humans are the majority of the systems
involved in processing / reading the format.  But when its a computer
system, its so much simpler (or so it seems) to use a tagged binary
format.

But just my opinion.

--
Shawn.