A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Niclas Eklund Niclas.Eklund@REDACTED
Tue Jan 28 14:30:16 CET 2003

Hello!

CORBA is usually used for OAM. See for example the following pdf-file:

http://java.sun.com/products/oss/pdf/corba-wp-integration.0.10.pdf

On page 8 you find a rather good overview.

See also www.parlay.org or www.3gpp.org.

Yes, Orber is a little bit bigger now, and the number of COS-applications
have been increased, but to limit the number of packages it's a good
choice. After all, CORBA & SNMP often co-exists to be able to support
different/preferd OAM API's used by the customers. The bottom line is how
many packages there should be.

/Nick