Banned Erlang

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Tue Feb 25 19:30:37 CET 2003

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom <Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED> wrote:
> This is from http://aosd.net
>
>   What is Aspect-Oriented Software Development?

[snip]

> I admit I don't grok it from that.

A few months ago CACM (Communications of the ACM) did an entire issue
on AOP.  I read it cover to cover.  Twice.

Now normally I understand this stuff after reading it once.  Twice
usually gets it for me no matter what.

I still don't grok AOP.  Didn't the second I put the issue down.
Couldn't think of a single case where AOP would be useful in
anything I've done in the past, and haven't seen anything since.

Maybe its just me. :)

--
Shawn.

  You will become rich and famous unless you don't.