Erlang@REDACTED ?

Fabien Dagnat Fabien.Dagnat@REDACTED
Thu Feb 20 09:45:12 CET 2003

When I was in Toulouse (France), I made a Phd on static analyses for
Erlang.

Here in Brest, I still use erlang in research project and I'm planning
two new courses for fifth year students:
  - one about functionnal languages
  - one about distributed programming and protocols
both will use Erlang as programming language.

For Information, I made an introductory course and lab for my collegues
(8) and they were quite impressed and interested by the language
(mainly, the concurrent aspects and the gen_*).

I'm aware that at ENST Paris, Samuel Tardieu make an introductory course
on Erlang.

--
Fabien Dagnat -- Maître de Conférences
  Mel : Fabien.Dagnat@REDACTED