Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 15:54:07 CET 2003

Luke,

> It has supporting code for refactoring, completion,
> dynamic-TAGS,
> debugging, profiling, and other things. I'd be very
> interested in
> helping to make it usable for both of us.

 I don't see any point in reinventing the wheel so to
speak. I will start digging into distel and seeing if
I can grok it. Thanks for the offer, I think this will
probably be a pretty good thing for both of us.

Thanks,
Eric