Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 03:31:11 CET 2003

Luke,

 You know what, I never thought of that. That is
probably the way to go. There is even a good java
interface to erlang included in the default distro.  I
never thought of that. That would be a much better way
to handle 'all' of the hard stuff!

Thanks,
Eric