Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Eric Merritt <>
Fri Feb 7 03:31:11 CET 2003

 You know what, I never thought of that. That is
probably the way to go. There is even a good java
interface to erlang included in the default distro.  I
never thought of that. That would be a much better way
to handle 'all' of the hard stuff!

--- Luke Gorrie <> wrote:
> Eric Merritt <> writes:
> >  It looks like refacterings would be a usefull
> thing
> > to add, that would mean I would have to write a
> full
> > blown  Erlang Parser.
> Either that, or offload the work onto an Erlang
> node, which can use
> the existing parser, syntax_tools, etc.
> -Luke

Do you Yahoo!?