erlgtk config + new erl_interface = pthread-related errors?

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 01:26:43 CEST 2003

Chris Pressey <cpressey@REDACTED> writes:
> Thanks, this set me out on the right path (although I still can't find
> where this exactly is documented.)

I was wrong, it isn't. I was late and it didn't make it into the
release. Sorry about that.

> Another issue turned up: ERL_MAX_COUNT is no longer defined anywhere
> in the erl_interface include files.  I just patched the old #define into
> gtk_drv.c and it seems to work fine.  Was this omission an oversight, or
> is there a different way to do this that gtk_drv.c should be using
> instead?

I can't find it used or documented anywhere, for what do you use it and
where did you find documentation about ERL_MAX_COUNT?

kent