Resource Sharing Between production and test environment

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 16:47:42 CEST 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 08:32:39AM +0300, Per Bergqvist wrote:
}
}  You say .DLL and I must say that I never tried this on Win32.
}  Should probably work now when you can build local using cygwin.

Per,

Actually I said "DLL" and I obviously should have chosen my terms
better.  That seemed shorter than "dynamic library" or "relocatable
object".  Let be more specific:            :)

$ file libnatest.so
libnatest.so:   ELF 32-bit MSB dynamic lib SPARC Version 1, dynamically linked, not stripped

}  (Have to try this some day but I have had my doze of M$ for this year
}  ....)

I'm not masochistic enough to try to do this stuff on Windows.