Resource Sharing Between production and test environment

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 07:32:39 CEST 2003

Hi Vance,

1) build a debug emulator (cd erts; make debug)
2) make sure your X environment is correct
3) tell your script to execute "cerl -gdb ..." instead of "erl ..."

This will pop up gdb in emacs. very handy.
You can also do this on remote nodes by passing X settings.
Note that you need to work with the source tree in the path since
cerl and debug emulators are not installed.

You say .DLL and I must say that I never tried this on Win32.
Should probably work now when you can build local using cygwin.

(Have to try this some day but I have had my doze of M$ for this year
....)

/Per