Make replacement for Erlang - suggestions?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Sep 16 19:18:30 CEST 2002

In most large scale projects I have been involved in, we have used
gnumake, and whenever busted by some paranoid project manager, we moved
over to make. If you want to have as many people as possible use the
plug in, I would try to stick to the tools users in major projects
required to use (Freedom of choice is rarely an option on a large scale)
or at least try to facilitate their usage as much as possible... Even if
I have to admit, an Erlang variant sounds neat.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com