PLI 2002 -- report from someone who was there?

Hal Snyder hal@REDACTED
Fri Oct 25 22:27:07 CEST 2002

Francesco Cesarini <francesco@REDACTED> writes:

> Oh, and Ulf forgot to mention that we had plenty of good food and
> beer, and there in-between got a few culture points by visiting the
> odd art museum.

Also Marty and I got fired up regarding the theory behind Erlang and
functional programming and left with plenty of references. Several of
us are now plowing into Barendregt, Pierce, Smullyan, et al so we will
grok all the right isomorphisms at the next con. (Not sure types are
for me, however, Wadler's talk about the will of the Deity
notwithstanding.)