Packages: old article disclaimer

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Thu Oct 17 14:24:49 CEST 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

> Now that you pointed this out, I have to be a little mean and notice that
> there is no packages.html in the documentation (except for some Java
> docs)... Not in the Windows install, nor in the separate docs.

Sorry - I meant the reference from the same place in the highlights.

The full URL is: http://www.erlang.se/publications/packages.html

(I thought it would be in the distribution as well...)

> Btw, about the new keywords 'try' and 'cond' - do they do anything useful,
> or were only reserved for use in R10?

They are reserved for R10. There was not time enough to get them
implemented in R9.

	/Richard

Richard Carlsson (richardc@REDACTED)   (This space intentionally left blank.)
E-mail: Richard.Carlsson@REDACTED	WWW: http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/