Installation of Erlang with OpenSSL on Solaris

DANIESC SCHUTTE DANIESC.SCHUTTE@REDACTED
Wed Oct 2 10:23:03 CEST 2002

Greetings all,

after having read all that I could find, I'm still in need of expert help.

I'm trying to install erlang R8B1 on Solaris 8 (Sparc AND Intel) with openssl-0.9.6g to include the crypto application.

The openssl installs perfectly, and I built the shared libraries and placed them in the installation dir as specified, and added to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

running ./configure however - still tells me that OpenSSL is not found in /usr/local/ssl (which is where it is installed).

Thanks for your help

Danie Schutte
Phone: +27 - 11 - 203 - 1614
Mobile: 083-268-3138