Absolute path when using erlc on windows errors out.

Thomas Arts thomas.arts@REDACTED
Sun Nov 10 14:01:48 CET 2002

This looks like a simple MSDos error. The space between Program and Files is
not parsed correctly. I have no Windows 2000 to experience with, but
brobably you can
put erlc in a different path and see if the problem remains.

/Thomas

---
FMICS 03, June 5-7 in Trondheim.
Call for papers: http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/fmics/workshop-8/