Would you like to help me

Firman Sinaga firmansw@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 17:58:20 CEST 2002

Dear sir or madam,
I am a student who come from Indonesia interested to your publications but I have no money to print them from your web site. So, by this e-mail would you like to considering my request of your publication in hardcopy or photocopy at no charge. Would you like to support my study by your publications.

Here are my requiring :

Books
1.	Concurrent Programming in Erlang. Joe Armstrong, Robert Virding, Claes Wikström and Mike Williams.
Prentice-Hall, 1996, ISBN 0-13-285792-8, 2nd edition.

Erlang in the Press
1.	Functional Programming Comes of Age.  Dick Pountain.  BYTE, August 1994.  Mainstreaming Parallel Computing.  Lack of industrial applications inhibits parallel computing's growth.  Dick Pountain.  BYTE, March 1997.
2.	The Erlang Language.  BYTE, August 1994.

Publications
1.	Prototyping Cordless using Declarative Programming.  Ingemar Ahlberg, John-Olof Bauner and Anders Danne.  XIV International Switching Symposium.  October 25-30, 1992, Yokohama.
2.	Prototyping Cordless using Declarative Programming.  Ingemar Ahlberg, John-Olof Bauner and Anders Danne.  Ericsson Review, nr 2, 1993.
3.	Erlang - An Experimental Telephony Programming Language.  Joe Armstrong and Robert Virding.
XIII International Switching Symposium.  May 27-June 1, 1990, Stockholm.  This is the first Erlang paper - it describes the main characteristics of the language. Observant readers will note that the Erlang syntax in this paper differs for the current syntax - this paper was written before the great syntax wars.
4.	Implementing a Functional Language for Highly Parallel Real Time Applications.  Joe Armstrong, Bjarne Däcker, Robert Virding and Mike Williams.  Software Engineering for Telecommunication Systems and Services.  March 30-April 1, 1992, Florence.   This paper describes a fast, highly portable implementation of Erlang. The paper gives examples of compilation of Erlang to abstract machine code and discusses issues involved in the implementation of the abstract machine.
5.	Use of Prolog for Developing a new Programming Language.  Joe Armstrong, Robert Virding and Mike Williams.  The Practical Application of Prolog.  April 1-3, 1992, London.

Would you like to send my requiring to my address here :

Jl. Tutul 21 Papringan Yogyakarta 55281 Indonesia.

I am looking forward to waiting your helping to me.

Sincerely yours

Firman Sinaga