Erlang echo server with eLite?

Piotr Daruk piotr.daruk@REDACTED
Tue Jul 30 10:07:03 CEST 2002

Hello!

    Since my lecturer of Functional Programming might not have an Erlang
runtime, I'm desperate to make it working on Linux shell as I've got to show
Him that my project works. Yesterday I have modified my echo server and now
it starts the epmd daemon by it self. On this moment starting erlang runtime
by erl will do. After that, on the one Linux console echo must be started
(echo:start(0).), on the other console start erl and then run client
(client:main(["5","5","square"]). I think it should work. Yet, on Linux
shell it stops. The ./echo proces stops on "os:cmd(Epmd ++ " -daemon"),"
command and ./client 5 square stops on "erl_distributin:start(),".

    Please find the attachment and try it. Sorry, I'm being so annoying, yet
it is very important for my.

    Thank you all very much!!

Cheers,
Piotr