make_script info

Chris Williams chris.williams@REDACTED
Wed Jul 24 09:16:52 CEST 2002

If I remember correctly systools:make_script expects the "appname.app"
should be in "./src" as default. You could always call the function
with 2 arguments systools:make_script(appname,[{path,["<Path>/ebin"]}]).
and it will find "appname.app" or you could use the script
<ERLHOME>/bin/erlc i.e. erlc -o . -I <Path>/ebin appname.rel

//Chris