make_script info

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jul 24 06:07:48 CEST 2002

Guys,

 I am am probably missing something here so I hope you
guys can point out my stupidity. I am trying to use
the systools:make_script function to make a boot file
for my app. This is the first time I have done this so
I am kinda moving slow. In any case, my application is
laid out according to the otp docs, ie.

 ./ebin
      appname.app
      appname.rel
 ./docs
 ./include
      someincludes.hrl
 ./src
      somesources.erl

My problem is that when I go to  use make script I
always get the error "File not found: appname.app",
this is getting frustrating becuase the appname.app
file is right there. The command I use for the
make_script function is

	erl -pa $(EBIN) \
	-s systools make_script appname \
 -s erlang halt -noshell