gen_server, gen_tcp question

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 16:33:54 CEST 2002

Eric Merritt <cyberlync@REDACTED> writes:
>  Thanks allot this actually clears things up quite a
> bit. I do have one question though, the rshell app you
> mention does not seem to be in my erlang distro
> (R8-1). Do you have any idea where I could get it
> from? or do I need to recompile erlang with some
> options set?

The application is under construction but can be found in the P9
snapshots

  http://www.erlang.org/download/snapshots/

But I now have been informed that there are better ways to handle this
but unfortunately not in detail. There may be some comments about this
in the "OTP Application Upgrade FAQ" found at

  http://www.erlang.org/doc/misc/

kent