Yaws API discussion

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 00:30:03 CEST 2002

Mickaels ideas below are a great idea. A question
arises though, Is the owner (klacke) willing to allow
this?

It seems that at the moment yaws is very much a single
owner/maintainer project. After spending a little time
looking over yaws.hyber.org it seems that there is no
way to submit code, get cvs images, no mailing list,
etc.

It may very well be that the owner is not interested
in expanding the project.

Does anyone have any idea on this?

Thanks,
Eric