Untimely garbage collection

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Jul 10 07:49:43 CEST 2002

This had no effect on my program at all.
With fullsweep_after set to 0 and 1 it still
runs out of buffers and locks up.

It definately looks like the erlang binaries are
not being garbage collected from within erts.

Shawn Pearce <spearce@REDACTED> scrawled:

--
Shawn.

Why do I like Perl?  Because ``in accordance with Unix tradition Perl
gives you enough rope to hang yourself with.''

Why do I dislike Java? Because ``the class ROPE that should contain the
method HANG to do the hanging doesn't exist because there is too much
'security' built into the base language.''