ets weirdness when using -run

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 01:14:58 CEST 2002

That's what I get for writing off a chunk of code
right before I shutdown my computer for a 12 day
vacation in the "flordia sunshine" (rain)....

Yes, Matthias corrected me with what I'm almost
sure I meant to say...

I'll try not to fire off something right before
vacation next time.   :-)

Matthias Lang <matthias@REDACTED> scrawled:

--
Shawn.

Why do I like Perl?  Because ``in accordance with Unix tradition Perl
gives you enough rope to hang yourself with.''

Why do I dislike Java? Because ``the class ROPE that should contain the
method HANG to do the hanging doesn't exist because there is too much
'security' built into the base language.''