ESDL

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Jul 1 15:11:16 CEST 2002

You should be able to make that work if you use ports
(?SDL_INIT_NOERLDRIVER) instead of drivers (and some hacking),
since SDL only handles one window per process I don't think
it will work with the driver.

Now Bjorn/Wings want me remove the port portion of SDL, because it's
to slow, nobody uses it and it would increase wings performance with 1%
:-) by inlining code.

/Dan