distributed messaging

Martin J. Logan martin@REDACTED
Fri Feb 15 18:14:42 CET 2002

My guess is that your cookie are not set properly. Place an
.erlang.cookie file in your home directory on both machines. Place the
same text string in both then start your distributed nodes erl -name
<name> or erl -sname <name> you can also use a command line option to
set your cookie what ever you use make sure that they are the same on
all boxes.

            Cheers,
            Martin