how do i specify include path?

Garry Hodgson <>
Fri Feb 15 15:28:56 CET 2002

i know i use the -pa flag on the erl command line to specify module
but i can't seem to find the corresponding flag to set include path, so
it can find the necessary .hrl files when compiling.
i see a -I on erlc, but it doesn't appear to work within erl, when using

any clues?

Garry Hodgson                   Let my inspiration flow
Senior Hacker                      in token rhyme suggesting rhythm
Software Innovation Services    that will not forsake me
AT&T Labs                          'til my tale is told and done.