Documentation suggestion

Vladimir Sekissov <>
Wed Aug 28 21:49:38 CEST 2002

Good day,

vlad_dumitrescu> I have a suggestion myself: I wonder if it wouldn't be possible (and not too
vlad_dumitrescu> difficult) to use lynx from emacs, to view the docs in a buffer... or maybe
vlad_dumitrescu> the man pages directly... I would get at try at it myself, but my Emacs-ish
vlad_dumitrescu> ;-) is bad.

Install `w3m' and use emacs `w3m-mode' ( It
is far better than `lynx' especially with frame formatted Erlang
documentation - frames and tables as ascii-art tables and inline
pictures under emacs-21.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov