Documentation suggestion

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Thu Aug 29 12:10:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> The attached erlang program generates a pair of HTML pages which give
> you a search box above the modules index. You type in, say, 'lis' and
> it shows you the manpage for the lists module.
>
> Works for me with Mozilla 1.1 and Netscape 4.7.
>
> It also generates a shell script, so you can do this from the
> unix shell:
>
>   % eman gen_t
>
> and mozilla will open the manpage for gen_tcp. The latter only works
> with mozilla, but it's easy enough to make it work with netscape. No
> idea about IE.

Well - trying this on IE gave me a chuckle. A search on 'erlang' in the find
box caused a pause, and then a popup saying "Something on this page is
making IE run slowly. Would you like to continue? (note this may make your
computer unstable)".

Of course I clicked "NO", not wishing that to happen, at which time the fan
came on on my laptop and ie went into total non respond mode.

Erlang 1 (more), MS 0

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: