stickers, logos, etc.

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Sun Sep 30 02:52:11 CEST 2001

"Vance Shipley" <vances@REDACTED> writes:
> I had some "Powered by Erlang" stickers which were given to me a
> couple years ago.  I'm all out now and would really like some more.
>
> I'd also like to have that logo in a graphic file so that I could
> use it on web pages.  Does anyone have that logo to share?
>
> In general I think that the Erlang logo should be distributed with
> the source.  The penguin goes out with the Linux source.  I would
> include the 'powered by' logo as well.

I have put up a page at

  http://www.erlang.org/promotion/

with the Erlang logo and the "Powered by Erlang" logo in various
sizes.  You can also find the "originals" that can be used if you
create printed materials.

I find the Powered by Erlang logo to be hard to read in smaller
sizes. Maybe someone out there has the skills to improve the
readability of the logo. If not possible we can of cause consider a
new "Powered by Erlang" logo? This is not my area of expertise but
maybe something more like

  http://www.erlang.org/promotion/kent_test01.gif

kent