simple question

Jonas Dageförde jdagefoerde@REDACTED
Sat May 12 21:08:10 CEST 2001

Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm trying to start "erl" or "werl" under Windows 98 with the argument "-pa <directory>" and/or "-pz <directory>". I can see the key/value pair in the argument list returned by "init:get_arguments()". But if I try to load a module with "c(mymodule)", erlang doesn't find it, if it is in the "own_files" directory. What can I do so that I don't have to put all my source and header files in the "C:\Programme\erl5.0.2" directory?

With regards
Jonas Dageförde