Inserting records into tables

Rahul Motwani rahul@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 17:16:34 CET 2001

hi

I have been trying to insert records into a table, but have been unsuccessful in doing so. I am following the same example of the Company Database that is given in the Mnesia documantation. I follow all the steps. But when i try to insert a new record into the table "employee" ...the transaction aborts with {aborted, {no_exists, TableName}}.

Please could you tell me if i need to do anything else, before i go ahead and try to populate the tables.

Sincerely

Rahul Motwani