erlang:universaltime()

Tony Pedley tonyp@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 14:49:12 CEST 2001

Does anyone know where I can get the sources for erlang:universaltime()
.

I  have been getting a crash since it kept on returning

{{2001,7,32},{5,0,0}}

for todays date and when this is input into calendar:localtime_to_universaltime it crashes

for hopefully obvious reasons.(Hint how many days in July)

I know its a BIF, but I don't know where/if you can get the source and I would be interested to know what it does.

Tony

Tony Pedley             mailto:tonyp@REDACTED
Ericsson Intracom Ltd.  Intranet : http://intracom.ericsson.se
1 Bede Island           Internet : http://www.ericsson.co.uk/datacom/index.htm
Leicester               memoID  : ECOM.CBERAM
England                 Tel  : +44 (0)116 2 542 400
LE2 7EU                 Fax  : +44 (0)116 2 046 111