Tony Pedley <>
Tue Jul 31 14:49:12 CEST 2001

Does anyone know where I can get the sources for erlang:universaltime()

I  have been getting a crash since it kept on returning

for todays date and when this is input into calendar:localtime_to_universaltime it crashes

for hopefully obvious reasons.(Hint how many days in July)

I know its a BIF, but I don't know where/if you can get the source and I would be interested to know what it does.

Tony Pedley             mailto:
Ericsson Intracom Ltd.  Intranet :
1 Bede Island           Internet :
Leicester               memoID  : ECOM.CBERAM
England                 Tel  : +44 (0)116 2 542 400
LE2 7EU                 Fax  : +44 (0)116 2 046 111