inets & SSL

Carlos Abalde Ramiro infcar00@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 12:00:05 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm using the inets HTTP server with SSL to desing a secure server.
Actually the server works using the config directives SSLCertificateFile,
SSLCertificateKeyFile and SSLVerifyClient. The problem: wath about other
parameters like the password of the private key file, the list of
ciphers or the path to file containing PEM encoded CA certificates?

I know that this parameters are accepted by the SSL application, but
seems that the inets HTTP server can't handle them.

Thanks, Carlos.