Error "mnemosyne query, missing transformation"

Hakan Mattsson hakan@REDACTED
Fri Feb 9 08:37:47 CET 2001

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Chris Pressey wrote:

Chris> When trying to compile this I get the rather unhelpful error message
Chris> "mnemosyne query, missing transformation" (on the line containing the
Chris> keyword 'query') for which I can find no more detailed description.
Chris> (Which surprises me a bit, because this is essentially the example query
Chris> given in the Mnesia documentation.)

Mnemosyne uses parse transforms to extend the Erlang syntax with
queries.  In order to tell the compiler that it should filter its
internal form through Mnemosyne's parse transform function, you need
to add the following line in the beginning of your module:

-include_lib("mnemosyne/include/mnemosyne.hrl").

/Håkan

---
Håkan Mattsson
Ericsson