Connection attempt from disallowed node

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 11:00:13 CEST 2001

Start both nodes with the same cookie. You can set the cookie explicitly as

erl -sname server -setcookie chat_cookie
erl -sname client -setcookie chat_cookie

If not explicitly set, the shell searches for a cookie file .erlang.cookie
in the current directory and then your home directory. If none is
specified/exists it creates a file .erlang.cookie with some value in it.

hth
Chandru

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: