Connection attempt from disallowed node

Martin Nilsson martin.nilsson@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 10:42:24 CEST 2001

Hello

I'm trying to do a simple chat application with a server and a chat
client. The server and client are run on separate nodes and,
preferrably, on different hosts. The client can connect to the server if
it is run on the same host (but different node) as the server but if I
try to connect the client from a different host I get the following
error message:

=ERROR REPORT==== 7-Aug-2001::10:29:39 ===
** Connection attempt from disallowed node 'apa@REDACTED'

Is there some way to make the node "allowed"?

TIA

/Martin Nilsson

Martin Nilsson
Ericsson Compitex AB   Tel: +46 (0)31 709 67 20
Wallinsgatan 6         Fax: +46 (0)31 709 92 01
43141 Mölndal       Mobile: +46 (0)730 49 76 58
Sweden              e-mail: martin.nilsson@REDACTED