Thu Apr 5 19:56:40 CEST 2001
I just wrote a SIP proxy in Erlang. It is available under a BSD-type
license, and is a prototype at the moment, but I hope to productify it
in a few days.
Time for learning Erlang and and writing it: 1 week.
Features at the moment:
* Option to make all signalling messages go through the proxy (with
* Remote administration (custom r-e-p-l on other node)
* Web interface
* Dynamic registration of phones
* MD5 digest auth of phone registrations and outgoing calls
* Static forwarding of calls
More information about the erlang-questions