Retrieving vsn attribute from loaded modules

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed Apr 4 20:32:18 CEST 2001

-module(foo).

-compile(export_all).
-vsn("1.2.3").

Eshell V5.0.1  (abort with ^G)
1> foo:module_info(attributes).
[{vsn,"1.2.3"}]
2>

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95