Engineering Assignment

Sarah C. Wood twiddles88@REDACTED
Tue Apr 3 04:15:57 CEST 2001

If I have 1320 hours of traffic in the busiest month of the year...

What is an average days traffic?  I got 60

How much traffic is in the Busy Hour?  I got 10 hours

How many trunks are required for a P.02 GOS?  I got 17 trunks...
How many trunks are required for a P.04 GOS ?  I got 16 trunks...
How many trunks are required for a P.10 GOS?  I got 14 trunks...

Last question:  Why would I require a P.02 GOS rather than a P.10 GOS?

Would the answer be the more trunks the better???

Anyone help....please tell me if I am right or wrong??