job control with OTP R7B

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 15:04:42 CEST 2000

I've noticed that if I hit Ctrl-Z (using tcsh) to suspend Erlang,
I'm having trouble getting OTP R7B back with 'fg'.

> fg
erl

Suspended
> jobs -l
[1]  -  9347 Running                       ...
[3]     9721 Running                       ...
[4]  +  9811 Suspended                     erl

This doesn't happen with OTP R5 and R6. They happily come back
when I hit 'fg'.

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Strategic Product & System Management        mob: +46 70 519 81 95