Windows build

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Wed Oct 18 10:51:07 CEST 2000

> This spring I used Per's build environment to build otp_r6b
> for win32. It's obviously much better to build on the
> win32 machine directly than to build (and debug) in a mixed
> adhoc environment. Use Cygnus gmake, openssl, perl MSVC++ nmake ...

I have tried it in a hurry, just to see if it starts. There are however some
error messages...

/path.sh is missing

how do I setup nmake under Cygnus? just by adding to the PATH? (I've never
tried that before)

some "cannot find target for..." messages, but maybe they come up because
nmake is not found

thanks
/Vlad