what OS support is needed?

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Sat Oct 14 19:36:07 CEST 2000

Just as a side note, I have installed QNX on one of the machines in
the lab and with the help from you creating and port and if we can get
"rsh" and other parts needed by the daily build work, then we will
try to make it part of the daily build process.

But unfamiliar with QNX I have run into several problems with QNX
working with my ethernet card, video card etc so there are lots of
work left before I can do any real testing. Is there a QNX expert out
there that can offer some help?

kent