Distributed applications (global)

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Fri Mar 10 12:12:45 CET 2000

Sean,

>From what I can tell, this is what's happening:

- dist_ac on test3 is waiting for test2 to start 'db_backup'
- dist_ac on test2 is waiting for information from dist_ac
  about the weight of 'wap'

I will dig further, after lunch, but the crux seems to be that
the functions dist_ac:wait_dist_start/7 and dist_ac:collect_answers/4
are partly blocking.

It's pretty clear that the dist_ac is deadlocked, though.

/Uffe